You will need:
- 2 blocks Organic Valley Cream Cheese
- ⅓ green onion, finely chopped
- ½ green organic pepper, finely chopped (Save the stem)
- 4 Tablespoons Weaver’s Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- With a mixer or spoon, mix cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add Ranch Dressing Mix, green pepper, onion, and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Spread out a large sheet of plastic cling wrap and sprinkle with ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Top with cheeseball mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese onto the cheeseball on the tops and sides and wrap it up with plastic cling wrap.
- Two layers of cling wrap work well. You will want it to be well wrapped and wrapped up tightly. Now you’ll want to wrap it up with 4 large rubber bands and making sure there’s no cheeseball squeezing out.
- Place the cheeseball in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours but overnight is best. As it sets the flavor gets better and this will help form the pumpkin shape.
- Once it’s ready, cut off the rubber bands and carefully remove the plastic cling wrap.
- Add the green pepper stem on top by gently pushing it down.
- 10.Serve with Late July Organic Classic Crackers or your favorite crackers.