Our Interview with Mose Miller Discussing the Lemon Juice Cleanse
Daniel Laudon Jr. was just an eleven-year-old boy sitting on the church pew when guest Bishop, Mose Miller came to speak at their church in LeRoy Michigan one Sunday morning.
It wasn’t until almost 28 years later their paths would once again cross. That day was when Mose came into Nature’s Warehouse in Ohio looking for a job. He had already spent most of life working, but he now was looking for something to fulfill his time while being able to help others. After catching up on each other’s lives, Mose was hired right away into his current position in the janitorial services.
On May 8th, I had the pleasure of sitting down and interviewing with 81 years young Mose Miller. If you ever have the chance of coming across Mose’s path you can always count on a warm, infectious smile along with a great story and sometimes a belly laugh! They say you don’t meet people by chance, and I truly believe that 100%! If I’ve learned anything from the short time I’ve known Mose, it is that you never take for granted what you can learn through other’s life experiences and what they have to share can be very priceless advice.
It was a Friday evening, and Mose had been dealing cellulitis in his leg along with some other health struggles for some time now. He’d suffered a stroke in 2009 and just the year before, he found himself in the hospital fighting for his life from a very bad infection from kidney stones. “The doctors, my wife, and my children stood beside my hospital bed expecting the worst,” said Mose. Whether it was God’s intervention and or Mose’s will to live, he pulled through and found himself back at home. But his health struggles continued.
On this Friday evening, Mose was talking with Master Herbalist Roy Raber here, at Nature’s Warehouse about the cellulitis in his leg he’d been struggling with that just didn’t seem to want to go away. That’s when Roy mentioned that he should try a cleanse. With that in mind, Mose remembered about the book titled, “The Master Cleanser” by Stanley Burroughs. That night Mose went home with that book and started his journey on his “lemonade juice cleanse”.
The master cleanse diet otherwise known as the lemonade diet has been around close to 50 years. The lemonade diet has successfully proven its worth consistently in its elimination and building ability. Lemons are the richest source of minerals and vitamins of any food or foods known to man and are available year-round. As a reducing diet, it is superior in every way to any other system because it dissolves and eliminates all types of fatty tissues. Contrary to belief, the lemon is an acidic fruit but when digested it becomes alkaline as it digested and assimilated.
- It helps to dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestions that have formed in any part of the body.
- Cleanses the kidneys and the digestive system
- Purifies the glands and cells throughout the entire body
- Eliminates all usable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles
- Helps to relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries and blood vessels
- Builds a healthy bloodstream.
Mose prepared a whole organic lemon, peel and all, local maple syrup, distilled water, and a dash of organic cayenne pepper in his Vitamix until liquified. He used local pure maple syrup as his sweetener because it is the most desirable in taste. It is said in the book “The Master Cleanser” that honey shouldn’t be used as it goes into the bloodstream too fast. After his 40 days of the cleanse, he has lost 35 pounds but has gained more energy and a new look on life. “I feel the best I have in a long time”, says Mose. Once done with the cleanse, he switched to broths, wholesome, organic vegetables. “I heard once, fruits are the cleansers, and the vegetables are the healers and I think that seems to be very true,”
Here’s what Mose Lemonade diet consisted of:
- Cut the lemon, Peeling, and all in about pieces or more and put into a blender with 20oz. Of distilled water. Blend until liquefied. Add 1 ounce of pure maple syrup. Add as much organic cayenne pepper to the drink as you can stand without burning your insides; to lose weight faster, cut back on the maple syrup.
- In order to have good bowel movements, drink Herbal tea, or take Shaklee tablets.
- In order to do a colon cleanse, you’ll need to drink one quart of warm water salted with 2 teaspoons of sea salt. But don’t leave the house until you’ve had a good bowel movement.
- Before eating a regular meal again eat oranges with your lemon drink the first day. The second day drink organic vegetable broth or eat small amounts of homemade vegetable soup. If you are careful with your diet you may be able to lose even more after the lemon cleanse.
- Beware of starchy and high carb foods; your favorite fresh homegrown vegetables would be ideal. The lemon diet is simple yet powerful. The recipe takes only minutes to learn, and when you do it correctly it's easy and completely safe.
- I have been eating oranges, grapefruits, and drinking lemonade in the morning while the body is in it’s cleaning mode and eating healthy meals in the afternoon and early evening.,
- A cleanse can improve all aspects of personal health including Increased energy, reduced swelling and pain, losing weight, balancing your body’s PH, alleviating allergies, improving skin and hair, flushing the colon, and ridding your body of parasites. To GOD BE THE GLORY.
I asked Mose if there was one thing that he could pass along to someone who is struggling health-wise what would it be? “I want to share my journey with others in hopes that it could possibly help someone else who may be suffering from health issues,” said Mose.
If you are interested in learning more about cleanses for health reasons, you can contact Master Herbalist, Roy Raber at Nature’s Warehouse at 1-800-215-4372 on Friday between the hours of 9-4 pm or you can read more about it from the book, “The Master Cleanser” By Stanley Burroughs. Stanley’s book is available for purchase through Nature’s Warehouse for $5.85.
Written by Erika Laudon N.H.