Chocolate Strawberry Layer Cake Recipe
Mix Cari’s Healthy Chocolate Cake according to instructions (available soon). Grease 2 8-inch round pans. Cover pan with flour to prevent the cake from sticking to the side. Divide the batter between the 2 pans. Bake according to the cake mix instructions.
Cover the one cake with Delicious Chocolate Avocado Frosting. Top with strawberries cut in ½ or thin slices lengthwise. Next layer with prepared heavy whipping cream and cream cheese mix.
Add 2nd cake layer on top. Repeat the frosting layer, top with heavy whipping cream. Garnish with 4 chocolate-dipped strawberries on top.
Delicious Chocolate Avocado Frosting
- 2 medium-sized avocados
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup organic cocoa powder
Put peeled and pitted avocados in a small bowl. Mash finely with spoon or fork or mix in a mixer or blender. Add maple syrup and cocoa powder until it is smooth.
Heavy Whipping Cream Layer
- 1-pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 5 drops organic vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon Healthier Options Sweet Mix
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it forms in a peak.
- Whip cream cheese until smooth. Add Healthier Options Sweet Mix and vanilla extract. Mix lightly.
- Gradually add whipped heavy whipping cream to the cream cheese mixture. Do not over mix.
- Have fun and enjoy!:)
Coming soon!! Extreme Health Cake Mixes by Healthier Choice