with Homemade Protein Granola
Sometimes you just need a little snack. Here we have given you two great options to try. The possibilities are endless, different mix-ins for the granola, any & every combination of fruit, you will never be bored creating this snack!
Approximately 4 servings
- 1 tub cultured yogurt
- 6 Tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple Cinnamon Protein Granola *Recipe following
- Fresh strawberries (sliced), and blueberries, or fresh fruit of your choice
- Tonn’s Honey
- Mix together the cultured yogurt, coconut palm sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- In a container of your choice, (I used individual serving containers) add a layer of the yogurt mixture, a thin layer of the Protein Maple Granola, and a layer of strawberries and blueberries or fresh fruit of your choice. Repeat these layers 1 more time. Drizzle honey over the top.
*Maple Cinnamon Protein Granola
- 2 cups sprouted rolled oats
- ⅓ cup ground flaxseed meal
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 ½ scoop Organic Muscle Protein Powder, vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- ⅓ cup Organic coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- MIx-in options: Lily’s chocolate chips, shredded coconut, flavored or unflavored raisins, craisins
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease baking sheet.
- In a medium-large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients. Add melted coconut oil and mix well. Add maple syrup and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out with a spoon.
- Bake for 8 minutes then stir. Bake another 8 minutes.
- Let it cool then add mix-ins to suit your taste.